. d a m a g e d .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

. d a m a g e d .

[ home for broken boys ]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's going on!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nara
Admin

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-07-13

What's going on! Empty
PostSubject: What's going on!   What's going on! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 1:12 pm

First of all, I'd like to apologize to everyone for the continued delay, and thank you all for your understanding and patience.

My original co-mod, Adri, dropped out due to lack of time and availability. After some scrambling, I managed to replace her with Sakki. The mod switch caused two large problems for the game: Adri's character was both doctor and co-owner. I went through and re-wrote the entire history and all the info on the game. Please re-read all the info files to acquaint yourself with these changes.

A second change concerns the community rules. Due to the fact that the institute has only two staff members at the moment, and both of them are male, until we get at least a female nurse, if not a doctor, I'm pretty sure it's not even legal to have female patients, much less underage female patients. FEMALE PATIENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. I'm so sorry about the confusion caused by this, it was my mistake.

Hopefully you're all still with us, and Sakki and I will be putting up the opening post as soon as possible.

Your mod,
Nara
Back to top Go down

What's going on!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
. d a m a g e d . :: OOC :: Game Topics-
Jump to: